ASTHMA AND NUTRITION
Medically, the cause of asthma is not yet clear, the disorder might be inherited as several members within a family usually suffer from this ailment.
This disease may result from food allergies and sometimes psychological and emotional influences also contribute to this disease attacks.
So many that followed our previous publication on Acne Pimple and Nutrition and KIDNEY DISORDER AND NUTRITION has been commending us on the revelation, I hope to get similar commendation on this acne pimple and nutrition.
NUTRITION AND ASTHMA
- Increased intake of vitamin B6 might reduce the symptom of asthma. Some people who consume 100mg of vitamin B6 daily report a reduction in occurrence, severity, and duration of asthmatic attacks-supplementation of this B6 vitamin should be supervised by a physician.
- Vegetation Diet: A strict vegetation or vegan diet (avoidance of all foods of animal origin) might aid in the treatment of this disease. Improvement in the frequency and severity of asthma attacks are reported by people placed on a strict vegetarian diet.
- Avoidance of alcohol and tobacco might aid in the prevention and treatment of this disease.
- Avoidance of food activities such as flavor enhancer, coloring agent and preservatives (monosodium glutamate; F D & C yellow dye # 5, Salicylates) help in the prevention and treatment of asthma. This disease symptoms develop within minutes to hours after the food is ingested.
- Effective stress management and regular exercise should be encouraged.