KIDNEY DISORDER AND NUTRITION AND KIDNEY : DISEASE DIET
Kidney Disorder : The kidney and urinary system maintains the chemical balance of all body fluids. They filter out and remove as waste products from the blood, maintain the normal ranges of nutrients in the blood by removing and excreting excess amount of minerals, vitamins and other compounds.
They also regulate the normal acid-base (PH) balance of the body to avoid Kidney Disorder.
kidney disease symptoms or Kidney disorders are: acute chronic kidney failure, kidney stones, nephorosis etc
Our kidney needs to be well taken care of to avoid kidney failure or kidney transplant
One symptoms of kidney disease is kidney stone. Kidney stones are most common in affluent nations where typical diets are high in protein, refined carbohydrates, fat, alcohol and phosphorus,
So many that followed our previous publication on Asthma and Nutrition, as well as Acne Pimple and Nutrition has been commending us on the revelation, I hope to get similar commendation on this acne pimple and nutrition.
Prevention and Treatment KIDNEY DISEASE DIET
- Kidney diet: To avoid Kidney Disorder the person should consume a low-fat, high-fiber, nutrient diet, adequate in all vitamin and minerals and low in sugars and refined and convenience foods.
- A multiple vitamin and minerals supplements as well as several glasses of water should be taken daily.
- Limits use of bubble baths and hygiene sprays.
- Avoidance of alcohol and tobacco can limit Kidney Disorder.
- Daily bathing.
- The use of the prescribed medication such as antibiotics combined with increased water intake.
- Coffee, tea and spicy foods should be avoided at the period in infection.