Report Writing: How to Write IT Report – SIWES Repot, Samples of Report Writing - Report writing is the step by step documentation of academic of happening during an IT period. In this article, we will make out time to show you how to write IT report without stress.
A good report writing should start up with;
TABLE OF CONTENT
Follow by Introduction…
The sample below is a clear indication and way to complete introduction on IT report writing.
MEANING OF STUDENT INDUSTRIAL WORK EXPERIENCE SCHEME (Report writing)
The student industrial work experience scheme (SIWES) is the accepted skills training programme, which forms part of the approval minimum academic standards in the various degree programmes for all the Nigeria universities. It is an effort to bridge the gap existing between theory and practice of engineering and technology, sciences, agricultures, medical, management and other professional educational programmes in the Nigeria tertiary institutions. It is aimed at exposing students to machines and equipment, professional work methods and ways of safe-guarding the work area and workers in industries and organization.
OBJECTIVES OF SIWES
Specifically, the objectives of the students’ industrial works experiences scheme are to:
- Provides an avenue for student in the Nigeria universities to acquire practical industrial skills in their respective disciplines during their study.
- Prepare students for the work situation they are likely to meet after graduation.
Expose students to work methods and techniques in handling equipment and machinery that may not be available in their university.
- Provide students an opportunity to apply their theoretical knowledge in real work situation, thereby bridging the gap between university work and actual practice.
- Make the transition from the university to the world of work easier, and this enhances students’ contacts for later job placement.
However, this technical report is based on my personal industrial work experiences at the Agricultural farm, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, where I undergo my six months industrial training (IT) in fulfillment of the student industrial work experience scheme (SIWES). Thus, the order of information in this report reflects all aspects of experience I gathered during my training at.
TRAINING CENTER IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Self-reliance and economics stability.
- Create opportunity for consumers to make their choice of meat.
- To create job opportunity for the jobless people.
- To provide a place where farmers and students will acquire industrial skills in their field of study/specialization.