Tobacco Facts And The Effects Of Tobacco -Tobacco Leaf
Tobacco smoking is not just a major health problem in the world today. In the third world today, smoking is becoming an increasingly important cause of morbidity and mortality; tobacco smoking has been implicated further research has to be done to identify the other factors that influence young people to take up smoking and the reasons for not quitting.
Why do people begin and continue to smoke, when over 90% of smokers admit that smoking is harmful to personal health?
In other words, if students are sufficiently knowledgeable about tobacco smoking and their consequences due to abuse, this knowledge may have a positive effect on their practice and non-use of tobacco smoking.
The major problem of this study therefore, is to determine the knowledge and practice of students towards so that it can contribute to the overall well being of students who are primarily the target community of this study.
Purpose of the Study of Tobacco Facts
The purpose of this study is to determine the knowledge and practice of tobacco use among Youths. To study the health behaviours of tertiary students is important because this group is in transition between adolescence and adulthood. Unhealthy behaviours developed at this stage may be malleable or consolidated into lifetime patterns (Gray 1993).
Research Questions on Tobacco Facts
Specifically, the study will address itself to the following questions:-
- What is the level of knowledge of the cancer of the tobacco smoking among University students.
- Will there be any significant incidence of cigarettes smoking among University Students.
- Will there be any significant age of initiate for tobacco smoking among University Students?
- Will there be any significant motivation for tobacco smoking among University students?
Research Hypotheses Tobacco Facts
The research will be based and determined under these test. The null hypothesis (H), Alternative hypothesis (H1).
- H: The hypothesis of this study are tobacco smoking do not affect the health condition of Student.
- H1: Tobacco smoking affects he health condition of Student.
- H: Tobacco smoking practice among students of Student is not of high rate.
- H1: Tobacco smoking practice among the students youth is of high rate.
- H0: Tobacco smoking affect the health of non-smokers in Student.
- H1: tobacco smoking affect the health of non-smokers in Student.
- Tobacco smoking do not affects the economic life style of the students.